MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MicroScape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MicroScape's Ventrilo Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gf m8 u8 2l8

MicroScape's Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: MicroScape's Ventrilo Server   MicroScape's Ventrilo Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm

As I have been on this server for about three weeks now I remember what made a couple other servers I played so popular... a Ventrilo server. So me and a buddy decided to make Microscape's very own Ventrilo server. For those who are not fimiliar with Ventrilo, Ventrilo is a online chat room as you may say but you can also use microphones to talk to other people in the chat.

To join us, go to www.ventrilo.com and choose your operating system and then download.

Server Name: "MicroScape" or anything of your choice
Server IP: "microscape22.no-ip.biz"

Make a new name and you're off!

Hope to see you soon on Ventrilo lol!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Webmaster

MicroScape's Ventrilo Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: MicroScape's Ventrilo Server   MicroScape's Ventrilo Server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Hmm, I am going to reword some of your post and sticky this. I need to also go through a forum clean up... but yeah... sounds like a plan. You will see me on it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://microscape.omgforum.net

MicroScape's Ventrilo Server
Page 1 of 1