MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MicroScape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fishy go bye bye =[

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandeep

fishy go bye bye =[ Empty
PostSubject: fishy go bye bye =[   fishy go bye bye =[ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 am

hey guys mrfishy told me on msn tht he cnt logon to his forum account for some reason but thts not the only thing..
mrfishy is leaving the server! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
but then again he asked me to send his regards to everyone and whn he gets the time to join the server again he mite come back
but who can blame him... with all the shit thts been going on he was bound to leave but on the bright side he has a chance to catch up with his education
and revise for his examinations btw guys i knw mrfishy in real life basiclly throught facebook Very Happy
anyways it would be great for you guys to wish gd luk for fishy since he will be doing some make up exams soon so he mite not get the time to play.. thts why he has quit
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad affraid affraid affraid Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Storm
Webmaster

fishy go bye bye =[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishy go bye bye =[   fishy go bye bye =[ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Thats cool and all... but there is no need for a "Bye Bye Fishy" topic.

As I have said in recent updates, I will be cracking down on useless topics.

/closed
Back to top Go down
http://microscape.omgforum.net

fishy go bye bye =[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MicroScape :: Server Chat :: General-
Jump to: