MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MicroScape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New donator rank on forums!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Webmaster

New donator rank on forums! Empty
PostSubject: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:09 am

Have you donated? Well then, please post here with proof so I can give you a new forum rank! Pleas provide of a picture of you yelling ingame so it says "Donator". I will add the donator option to the donation page when needed, but for now, I just need to find out who donated.

Sorry if the post doesn't make sense... but I am tired. Please tell me if you have donated and you will get your rank ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://microscape.omgforum.net
maze
Donator

PostSubject: donator   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:37 am

Hey i donated in-game but never got the in-game doner title.So what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Well, I gave you the donator rank on the forums. As for your ingame rank, speak to Mike. :S
Back to top Go down
maze
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:45 am

ok kool thx ill take to him when i c him.
Back to top Go down
I Rehab I
Forum Moderator
I Rehab I

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:08 pm

coo beanzz bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
Jason
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:20 pm

hey i donated to but would that conflict with my forum mod status?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm

I can put you in the group, but it wouldnt change your current rank as Forum Moderator is well above Donator.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:45 pm

aight thanks for explaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New donator rank on forums!   New donator rank on forums! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New donator rank on forums!
Page 1 of 1