MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
The forums are under construction!

Feel free to post and roam free during this time and make sure to vote for MicroScape!
MicroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MicroScape Forums!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW FORUMS - These forums are subject to change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm
Webmaster

NEW FORUMS - These forums are subject to change Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUMS - These forums are subject to change   NEW FORUMS - These forums are subject to change Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:46 am

I have finally gotten partially finished with the new forums. They are on a MUCH better host and will be much more... professional.

www.microscapeforums.smfnew.com

You will most likely see a better domain name soon so you can expect updates to the new forums.

The new forums now have custom skins. You can choose a skin from over 30 avaliable forum skins.

I have also chosen the new forum staff...

Head Forum Admins:
Six
Rockman5647

Forum Administrators:
TO BE DECIDED

Head Forum Moderator:
Jason

Forum Moderators:
Zaff368
I Rehab I

Please bare with us on the move. I want you all to register on the new forums to get things set up.

PLEASE ADVERTISE OUR SITE - www.microscape.servebbs.com

WE NEED MEMBERS. I WILL GIVE FORUM MODERATOR TO THE PERSON WHO BRINGS US THE MOST NEW MEMBERS!

That should be all for now. I am quite tired and am ready for sleep - but I can't because I am busy.

Cheers,
Storm
Back to top Go down
http://microscape.omgforum.net

NEW FORUMS - These forums are subject to change
Page 1 of 1